USDT is certainly trending and surging in 2022. At NAGAX we empower our traders with the option to buy and sell 100+ different types of crypto coins and tokens.
This article will review the various ways to buy Tether (USDT) on the NAGAX social investing platform.
Buying USDT with your Crypto Wallet
Log in to your NAGAX account.
From here, you head to your ‘Crypto Wallet’ on the side tab. This is where users can purchase Tether (USDT) with other cryptocurrencies that are already in their wallet as shown below.
Buying USDT with a Credit Card
After following the same steps above, you will see ‘Buy USDT with Credit Card’ link at the bottom. Select that to continue.
2. Select ‘Generate Deposit Address’:
3. From here you have the option to purchase USDT with your Credit Card via Moon Pay. Enter the amount you wish to purchase in your account's currency:
4. A verification code will be sent to your email address. Enter the code to continue:
5. Enter your basic details:
6. Enter your billing address:
7. Next, you will need to verify your identity with Moon Pay to continue purchasing USDT. Click continue:
8. Select the document type you wish to continue to verification process with:
9. Continue with the verification process by scanning the QR code and uploading the documents accordingly:
10. Once the verification is complete, you will be able to enter your credit card information and be notified of your successful purchase!
About Tether (USDT)
Tether is a type of stablecoin pegged to the USD. Its main aim is to stay rather stable in comparison to other volatile cryptocurrencies. Tether tokens are categorized as a fiat-collateralized stablecoin. This means that the fiat currency (in this case the USD) backs up this coin in circulation. The USDT was created as a bridge between fiat and cryptocurrency, fusing these two worlds together.
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and trading can result in the loss of your invested funds. Before investing you should be aware that cryptocurrencies may not be suitable for all investors. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding digital assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and not invest money that you can not afford to lose.